Permanent Residency Visa

Permanent Residency Visa

In general, any individual prepared to fly to foreign land must need an immigrant visa. These visa are issued to the applicants by the concerned Embassies. The purpose of your destined travel and other factors will adjudge the type of visa you require.

An immigrant visa is a document issued by the Consular officer foreign land, authorizing you to travel into their country to work study and reside permanently. The final decision is given by the immigration inspector of the concerned country or territory.

The following countries currently offer migration:

  1. Australia
  2. Canada
  3. Denmark
  4. Germany
  5. Hong Kong
  6. New Zealand
  7. Ireland
  8. UK

Immigration rules keep changing & new options are available frequently. If the country of your choice is not on the list above, please E-mail us& we will evaluate you for that country.

There are many types of permanent residency options.

Listed below are the popular ones. Most options offer a long term visa for the applicant, his spouse and children. The visa can be converted to citizenship in most cases. Free Education for children, healthcare & retirement benefits & visa free travel are some of the reasons people choose to immigrate.

Skilled Immigration

  1. Points Based
  2. Most people below the age of 51 years old, with an occupation (listed on each country’s list), 2+ years of work experience & good English / French are eligible for this
  3. It is the most popular way of settling overseas

State/Territory/Province Sponsored Immigration

  1. Similar to skilled immigration
  2. Occupation must be listed on the state list.
  3. Long term visa converted to PR & citizenship

Employer based immigration

  1. Very popular option for most countries
  2. Candidates who find a full time job & an employer overseas are eligible for this visa

We offer job search services to help candidates market themselves to overseas employers. We have a high success rate & have been very successful with this. For more information, please click here.

Family Migration

  1. Some countries offer permanent residency anyone who has a parent, brother, sister, uncle, aunt or first cousin overseas
  2. The sponsoring relative needs to be an citizen or a permanent resident of that country